Diabetes is a chronic disease which is linked with abnormally high levels of the sugar in the blood. There is insufficient creation of insulin or there is insufficient sensitivity of cells to the action of insulin.
High blood sugar, or hyperglycemia is a matter of serious concern which affect the people with both type 1 and type 2 diabetes.
Diabetes will always be a source of pain and frustration. Living with diabetes 24 hours a day is tiring, and when our blood sugar feels out of control, it can be maddening, leading to feelings of shame and helplessness.
Reasons of rise in blood sugar
- If you miss or forget your insulin or oral glucose intake.
- Eat excessive amount of carbohydrates in relation to the amount of insulin which you take.
- Having infection.
- During illness.
- During stress.
- Become inactive or exercise less than required.
- Take part in energetic physical activity especially when blood sugar levels are high and insulin levels are low
Symptoms of Hyperglycemia:
- Feeling excessive thirsty
- Frequent Headaches
- Trouble in concentration
- Having Blurred vision
- Frequent urination
- Feeling Fatigue
Here is a Video to Treat Diabetes Effectively with this 7 Self-care Behaviors
How to Avert Hyperglycemia?
- Weight loss
- Blood sugar is more than 180 mg/dL
- Regular exercise is an effective way to control your blood sugar
- Take your medication as directed
- Follow your diabetes eating plan
- Check your blood sugar
- Need to adjust insulin doses to control hyperglycemia.
Diet and Hypoglycemia
In case of intake of too much amount of insulin, low blood sugar exists. This can happen:
- If you miss a snack or don’t intake full meal.
- If your timings are not proper
- Intake of alcohol without eating food
- Avoid skipping meals on having diabetes, especially if one is taking diabetes medications.
American Diabetes Association generally recommends the following target blood sugar levels in case one is suffering from Diabetes:
- It should be between 80 and 130 mg/dL before meals
- Less than 180 mg/dL two hours after meals
Ways to get the Diabetes under control
- Regular exercise helps to control blood sugar.
- Take your medication as directed: If episodes of hyperglycemia occur frequently, your doctor may adjust the dosage or timing of your medication.
- Follow your diabetes eating plan: It helps to eat smaller portions, avoid sugary beverages and frequent snacking.
- Check your blood sugar: Keep a check on your blood glucose by regular monitoring it as directed by your doctor. During illness, one needs to check more frequently.
- Regulate your insulin doses to control hyperglycemia: Further a supplement is an extra dose of insulin which is used to temporarily correct a high blood sugar level. Consult your doctor as to how often you need an insulin supplement if you have high blood sugar.
Sugar Knocker is made up of 11 natural herbs extracts such as Bitter Melon, Gurmar, Vijayasar, Salacia, Black Jamun, Indian Gooseberry, Heart-leaved moonseed, Holy Basil, Turmeric, Cinnamon, Banaba.
When taken over a period of time; Sugar Knocker can help not only to regulate blood glucose, but also helps to rejuvenate your pancreatic beta cells and helps to avoid further complications of diabetes such as microvascular damage, diabetic retinopathy, etc…
When Natural Herbs are Good for Life, Why aren’t we use them to CURB DIABETES?